Builds Transport Hauling Business by identifying and selling present and prospective customers; maintaining relationships with clients. Scouts for business opportunity in various market segments and industries. Position may lead to leadership role. This is a growing company that is seeking persons that can build clientele.
Location: HQ located in Kansas City. Preferred residence should be located within a state located in the Midwest, Mid-South, South East or Texas.
Preferred Experience: Petroleum Products, Ag Chemicals, Food Products and most Hazardous Materials requiring Tankers to transport. Preference for direct sales experience in industry type.
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Sells transportation service by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Salary: USD $50,000 - $70,000 + per year
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Contact Brett Carmical for further information. Apply Here!
Brett@llltransport.com | 913.777.5526